Kayakhistory

maandag, maart 04, 2019

Ticket for Kayak and Queen, The Hague 1974

In my blog of july 14 2007, I talked about the double bill concert "Kayak and Queen" in The Hague, in 1974. Over the years  I found some pictures, some newspaper ads and reviews, and a recording of the Queen show. One thing that I could not find, was a ticket (or a picture of the ticket). But now, thanks to Gerard Eummelen, that problem is (partly) solved. Gerard did not want to part with his ticket (something I can understand completely), but he did provide a picture...
 
I already knew that the ticket stub was fairly simple, with no mention of the actual bands. Still, this is a nice piece of Kayak (and Queen!) history. Please note that the price was 10 Dutch guilders, which in retrospect is almost nothing...